- 1.5-hour winemaking lesson at Tahbilk Winery
- Visit one of Victoria's oldest wineries
- Learn about the complex art of wine blending
- Create your own signature wine blend
- Includes a 750 ml bottle of wine to take home
- Ideal for wine lovers
Departure & Return
Please notify staff at the Cellar Door upon your arrival at the winery.
What To Expect
Step into the historic cellars with one of Tahbilk’s wine ambassadors for an overview of the careful art and science that goes into the winemaking process. Learn how Tahbilk makes its award-winning blends using traditional methods passed down through generations.
After gaining some general knowledge about the different varietals and their characteristics, try your hand at blending to create your own signature wine according to your taste and preferences. At the end of the 1.5-hour session, capture your unique creation in a 750 ml bottle to take home and enjoy with family or friends.
Those in the 11:00am session may choose to stay on and enjoy a relaxing 2 course lunch with a glass of wine in Tahbilk’s Wetlands Café.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahbilk
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands