- Victoria and the Butchart Gardens tour from Downtown Victoria
- Celebrate the holiday season at Butchart Gardens
- Enjoy the light displays at the gardens, including a 12 Days of Christmas display
- Rent skates and hit the rink to go ice skating (own expense)
- Travel around neighborhoods in Victoria and to Victoria's Inner Harbour to see holiday lights
- Choose between three different departure times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you arrive at Butchart Gardens, your guide takes you around to explore the festive holiday-light displays. Walk through the theme of the 12 Days of Christmas set up at the gardens, and enjoy the sounds of carolers singing some of your favorite tunes of the season. If you’d like you can also rent skates, and ice skate on the rink (own expense).
Next, your guide gets you back in the vehicle to make your way around the residential areas. Some of the city’s best holiday-light displays are done by locals.
Your last stop is at Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Catch sight of the harbor’s Christmas lights before getting dropped at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (1 only)
- Handicapped accessible depending on the level of ability of the guest,please inquire within
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff