Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of Venice, including St. Mark’s Basilica and gondola ride
- Witness local life on a walking tour of Venice’s colorful neighborhoods and the Rialto markets
- Cruise along the Grand Canal on a romantic gondola ride
- Ideal introduction to Venice for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
At the central fountain of Campo San Giacomo di Rialto (Campo San Giacometto).
In St. Mark's Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- St. Mark's Basilica can be subject to unforeseen closures due to particular liturgical celebrations. In the case in which the basilica is closed, we will give you explanations from the outside.
- Gondola rides can be subject to unforeseen closures due to the weather, an alternate activity will be provided in those circumstances
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Backpacks are prohibited inside of St. Mark's Basilica
- Rialto Market closed on Sunday
- No strollers allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour runs rain or shine. However, occasionally St. Mark's Basilica is closed to the public, without previous notice, due to high tides or particular festivities. In these cases we endeavor to contact customers as soon as possible to arrange a suitable alternative.
- After your 2-hour exploration of Venice, your guide drops you off at the Gondola Stand for a relaxing gondola ride. The guide will not be with you on the gondola.
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience