Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hourcombined Venice walking tour and gondola ride
- Exploresome of the less-visited parts of Venice with a 1.5-hour walking tour
- SeeVenice's most famous theater, La Fenice, which faces a small piazza
- Marvelat the graceful external spiral staircase known as the Bovolo stair
- SeeVenice from the water with a 30-minute gondola ride
- Floatdown the Grand Canal and some side canals
Departure & Return
The meeting point is ten to fifteen minutes before the start of the tour at the TURIVE kiosk, located on Calle larga de l' Ascension, near the post office, behind Correr museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed. No explanations are provided during the gondola ride.
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Languages available (only for the walking tour, as the gondola tour does not provide explanations)
- A gondola can host up to 5 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 5 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas