Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine two best-selling Venice tours over two days at a discounted price
- Visit the breathtaking Dolomite Mountains with an expert local driver-tour escort
- Stop at Lake Misurina and the ski resort of Cortina d’Ampezzo
- Explore Venice on a walking tour and see top city attractions such as Doge's Palace (exterior only) and St Mark’s Square
- Enjoy a skip-the-line tour of St Mark’s Basilica, plus a walking tour of the city
- See the sights of Venice from the comfort of a water taxi and cruise along the famous Grand Canal
Departure & Return
Dolomites tour: TRONCHETTO VAPORETTO (WATERBUS) STATION. Vaporetto N 2 will take you to Tronchetto.You meet the Driver outside Vaporetto landing line #2 in front of Re Mida Cafe'. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. If you are late call immediately +39-3400502444 .
Dolomites tour: IF YOU’RE COMING BY PEOPLE MOVER, AT THE EXIT TAKE YOUR LEFT AND FOLLOW INDICATIONS TO WATERBUS N 2 LANDING - You meet the Driver outside Vaporetto landing line #2 in front of Re Mida Cafe'. Arrive 10 minutes prior to departure. If delayed call immediately +39-3400502444
Venice in 1 Day tour: the meeting point assistant will be waiting at the entrance to the Royal Gardens 10 minutes prior the departure of the tour, holding a sign with tour name written on it.
Dolomites Tour ends in Piazzale Roma, Venice
The Venice in 1 Day tour will finish in the St. Mark's Square area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo are open seasonally (from late May until October) and are subject to weather conditions, if not accessible on the day of your tour, you will enjoy more time in Cortina d’Ampezzo instead.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: From November 15th until Tre Cime di Lavaredo reopens (around the third week of May) this tour will visit Braies Lake and San Candido, located on the border of Austria) instead of Lake Misurina and Tre Cime di Lavaredo. From November 23rd to January 6th you'll also visit the San Candido Christmas Market.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Large bags and rucksacks are not allowed inside St Mark's Basilica
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (children who are under 36 kg/97 pounds or 150 cm/4ft 9 in,must use proper child seat). We reserve the right to refuse infants or children if we are not notified at the time of the booking and if the car seats brought do not comply with requirements by Italian law.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Small group Grand Canal boat tour operates with max 8/9 people per boat
- Best of Venice walking tour operates with max 20 people per guide
- Small Group Dolomites and Cortina tour operates with max 8 people per minivan
- high season operational schedule: 8:30 am Dolomites tour; Best of Venice walk: 11.10 am or 1.45 pm Mon to Sat, 1.45 pm Sun; Grand Canal boat tour: 2.30 pm or 4 pm Mon to Sat, 4 pm Sun.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- THE ORDER OF THE TWO SEPARATE TOURS WILL DEPEND ON TO THE TOURS OPERATIONAL SCHEDULE ON YOUR TRAVEL DATES. PLEASE CONTACT THE LOCAL SUPPLIER TO GET THE CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT DEPARTING TIME AND MEETING POINT
- To ensure safety and well-being of our guests the itinerary of the tour has been amended to follow the Covid-19 guidelines. Visits to St Mark's Basilica may be subject to restrictions. Depending on the situation on the day of the tour the itinerary may be amended to offer you the best experience possible.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica is compulsory from April to October due to high number of visitors. St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods considered off peak season. No refund is due when skip-the-line reservation isn't required.
- Most travelers can participate
- Beginning Friday 6 August 2021 and until further notice, access to museums, galleries and all related tourist venues as well as indoor bars and restaurants, will be permitted only to those in possession of a Green COVID-19 Certification (Green Pass or equivalent certificate). Please remember to also bring your ID or passport to confirm your identity. This doesn’t apply to children less than 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands