Explore our promoted experiences
- Insider's food tour of Venice
- Learn about Venice's important place in the history of the spice trade
- Find out what Venetian specialties to order in restaurants
- Get advice about where to eat
- Explore the bustling Rialto Market with its fish and produce stands
- Sample some of Venice's traditional cicchetti and wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us before joining the tour so we can arrange your food.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegans and gluten free options can't be accomodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- Venetian cuisine is closely connected to the sea. We enjoy a lot of seafood on this tour. We will do our best to provide alternatives for those who refrain from eating seafood but options may be limited.
- Soft drinks are available for kids instead of alcohol.
- The tour covers different type of cicchetti and lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just make sure not to each much for breakfast, as within 10 minutes of the tour starting you're having your first bite to eat and first Spritz!!" See review