Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided Venice walking tour with skip-the-line entry to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica
- Wind your way through the canal city's atmospheric 'calle' (narrow alleys) to see the heart of Venice
- Visit the Doge's Palace, where the rulers of the powerful Venetian Republic once lived and worked
- Admire the golden glass mosaics inside St. Mark's Basilica
Departure & Return
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the Post office just next to St.Mark's Square. Go to the wooden stand with the yellow sign "Meeting point".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For security reasons backpacks and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the Basilica (no bare knees or shoulders)
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
- Due to increased safety measures, security checkpoints will have a short wait
- Wheelchair partially accessible, due to structural reasons some areas of the Doge's Palace are not accessible, so the tour may be limited. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas