Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided Murano excursion from central Venice
- Visit an island factory to learn about the centuries-old tradition of glassblowing
- Watch a master craftsmen at work during a private glassblowing demonstration
- Browse beautiful works of blown-glass art at the factory showroom
- Make your own mosaic or piece of jewelry to take home using authentic Murano glass
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
A local guide will be outside the Chemist Farmacia Morelli in Campo San Bartolomeo
At the end of the tour partecipants will decide individually to return to Venice or extend to Burano and Torcello by themselfs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had rain that day and was suppose to take public transportation to Murano." See review