2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the famed glassblowing island of Murano via private water taxi, and watch glass artisans at work. Explore the seventh century cathedral in Murano's historical center before learning about the skill required to blow glass. Step inside a traditional glass factory for a full demonstration, peruse showrooms, take advantage of discounts on glassware, and slip your foot into a glass slipper. If it's your size, you'll walk away with a specially made souvenir crafted from Venetian glass.
- Visit Murano by private taxi boat, with glassblowing demonstration and a chance to try on Cinderella's glass slipper
- Travel the Grand Canal via private water taxi, admiring stunning local scenery as you go
- Meander the streets of Murano — including its historical center — en route to the glassblowing factory
- Watch artisans create two magnificent glass objects while engaging in the island's most iconic craft
- Try on a glass slipper for a chance to win a souvenir prize
- Enjoy 20% off showroom purchases
Saved to wishlist!
Private local guide
Private one way taxi
Glass factory tour with glass master performace
20% discount on purchase in the glass factory
Hotel pick up
Food and drinks
Return ticket to Venice
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel few minutes before
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that the tour will end in Murano. Return ticket to Venice by public transport is not included. From Murano Faro, you will be able to purchase a public boat ticket to any Venice's destination: San Marco, Train Station, Fondamente Nove, etc.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Murano by Private Watertaxi Including Glass Blowing Demo with Hotel Pickup
2 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoPhotography Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoPhotography Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaPhotography Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto) Tours & TicketsQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio) Tours & TicketsMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo) Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsBurano Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsCorrer Museum (Museo Correr) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti) Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsSanta Croce Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Vetro Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo) Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Tours & TicketsCampo San Bartolomeo Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & Tickets