Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour walking tour of hidden Venice
- Enjoy seeing a different side of this busy city at a slower pace
- Learn some of the canal city's secrets from a knowledgeable guide
- See the hidden gems between two of Venice's most popular attractions, St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge
Departure & Return
The meeting point is ten to fifteen minutes before the start of the tour at the TURIVE kiosk, located on Calle larga de l' Ascension, near the post office, behind Correr museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- During the summer period (from April 1st to October 31st) in English the tour is always monolingual. In Spanish, French and German the tour could be BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: every day; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st: English: every day; Bilingual Tour: Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; French: every day; German: Monday, Friday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.