Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute shared gondola ride in Venice
- Glide through the city's famous canals on an ornate Venetian gondola
- Relax as a professional gondolier navigates through the winding waterways
- Get a unique perspective on historic palaces, romantic bridges and scenes of daily life
- A classic Venetian experience!
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of the Post Office, behind Saint Mark's Square, holding the sign "TOUR"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that it is a shared gondola (up to 5 people each gondola) so the gondola will be shared with other people
- Please note that since it's a shared tour, there might be a queue, so you might wait a while to get on your gondola.
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tour might be cancelled by the organization and full refund will be provided
- No luggage, bags or strollers allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At 18.45 departure, 4 people per gondola max capacity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff