Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience a different side of Venice by visiting the quieter outlying islands
- Round-trip transportation by boat to Burano, Murano, and Torcello
- Free time to explore each of the three islands at your own pace
- Commentary from the guide on board the boat
Departure & Return
Meet the tour guide 30 minutes before the departure time at the YELLOW DESK located on the Riva degli Schiavoni, at the feet of the Ponte della Paglia (which is the bridge located opposite the Bridge of Sighs). The tour starts from St Mark's Cornoldi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It's a larger boat so it is slower than the smaller taxi boats but it's a really pleasant journey - we sat upstairs." See review