Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit several bars, restaurants and foodie hotspots around Venice
- Sample different regional foods, like fresh seafood, Venetian wines, and homemade gelato
- Admire the beautiful canals and historic landmarks of Venice on a guided walking tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide by the fountain in front of the Chiesa San Giacomo di Rialto (Rialto San Giacomo church), behind the famous Rialto bridge. The exact address is Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 1. Your guide will be holding a sign reading "Savor Italy Tours".
The tour ends near the Rialto Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per tour
- In case the day of your tour falls on a holiday or a day where lots of some restaurants are closed, we will still make sure that you will have the same amount of food if not more food than usual,with wine and always with the minimum of 6 stops
- All bookings are automatically confirmed unless received within 48 hours, then the booking will be subjected to availability. We will offer an alternative date or time if there is no availability at the time that the customers choose.
- The customers should show up at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time on the voucher to make sure they are at the correct meeting point and report to the tour coordinator or guide that day before the starting time of the tour on the voucher. It is the responsibility of the customers to try to reach us by phone or send us an email in case the guide could not be located BEFORE the starting time of the tour. In case your phone does not work, there are many shops, and restaurants around the departure point that will let customers make a phone call for free or one Euro. Failure to contact us PRIOR TO the starting time of the tour in case you need help with direction or will be arriving late and joining the tour later, and late arrivals will be considered " no show". Our restaurants and stops are very famous so we have to start strictly on time, so it is very important that you are at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure time and call us if you could not located our guide or tour coordinator.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are currently experiencing exceptionally high demand for our tours, so the tour could have up to 19 people. If the number of participants are more tan 15 people, we will compensate it by giving you more food and wine. If you show up and see that the tour is larger than 15, and are not happy with it, we are happy to process a refund. A refund can only processed and YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE in the tour. No refund could be processed if you decide to participate half way or in the tour at all. This could be communicated to the guide on the day of. We try to send an email reminders out to every one in case our bookings are over 15, but because we are experiencing a massive influx of messages and calls these days, we might miss some of the communication. By booking this product, you agree to the term and conditions stated above
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews