- Carnival mask-making class in Venice
- Choose between a production or decoration class, or take both
- Learn the ancient technique of making a papier-mâché mask (production class only)
- Paint and decorate your mask, if you chose decoration class
- Keep your mask after you create it
Departure & Return
Facing the Church of San Zulian, pass its façade on the left and you have reached “Campiello San Zulian”. The laboratory is in the opposite corner on your left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- If you book the Course of production and decoration: The mask needs 6 hours to dry therefore you have to book the decoration course 6 hours after the production course.
- From Aug. 6th to enter the workshop you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you're looking for a personalized experience that is family friendly and memorable, choose this family owned adventure!" See review
- "You are able to choose a mask and then take home your product." See review
- "would highly recommend this activity, especially to families with children." See review