Explore our promoted experiences
- An ideal option for first-time visitors to Venice
- Skip-the-line tickets to Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica included
- Entrance tickets to three museums near St Mark’s Square provided
- A guide will teach you about Venice’s history and top sites
Departure & Return
ST. MARK’S SQUARE - CLOCK TOWER NEAR EXCHANGE OFFICE (the white building with the blue clock facade). Our assistant will wait you for with a signboard in which is written “TOUR”. DO NOT GO TO THE BELL TOWER.
ONLY FOR PRIVATE TOUR! If you have chosen the private option, please come to Venice Tours Assistance Point. The newsstand is between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". It's close to Museo Correr, in St.Mark's Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail. If you have any problems with this, please come to Venice Tours office (San Marco 1130) for assistance.
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- Comfortable shoes suggested.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- On Sundays, feast days and in case of unplanned religious celebrations the Basilica tour foresees the visit with direct access to the Terrace and to St. Mark's Museum situated on the first floor.
- Due to the security reason, luggage and bags are not allowed inside the Basilica
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Basilica and the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had an amazing time touring the city, our guide was excellent and we learned so much about this beautiful city, that it is a must to visit!" See review