1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a break from walking the streets of Venice and board a traditional topa boat for a more relaxing experience. Soak up the views of Venice from the outer lagoon and its islands as you sip a glass of prosecco, beer, or wine and snack on Venetian-style tapas.
- Small-group tour (maximum 5): Ensures a personal experience
- Take a break from sightseeing and unwind for a while
- Includes drinks (produced in the Veneto region) and snacks
- Soak up the views of Venice's most important landmarks from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks (Venetian Tapas)
Prosecco and Beers
Non-alcoholic drinks (on request)
Departure & Return
Fondamenta Zattere Al Ponte Lungo, 1406a, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alessandro Vidal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaCategory
Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia) Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & TicketsVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia) Tours & TicketsLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice) Tours & TicketsLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina) Tours & TicketsVenice Islands Tours & TicketsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsBridge of Sighs Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Margherita Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti) Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio) Tours & Tickets