- Take on an exhilarating activity that is suitable for most people in good health
- Experience the Vanuatu forest up close
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes transportation from central Port Vila, zipline activity, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Meet at our tickebooth at Mahi Tahi Markethouse next to Vanuatu Helicopters 10 minutes prior to departures at 10am and 1pm daily.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age 4 years)
- Weight limit of 120kgs
- Anyone not participating but wishing to watch will be subject to a $10 fee payable upon arrival
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Note this tour is approximately 1-hour in duration but will take around 3-hours with transfers from Port Vila.
- What to bring: comfortable clothing (no short shorts or dresses), closed in shoes (if possible), bottle of water and your camera, smart phone or gopro
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vanuatu Zipline Adventures Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.