4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Just half an hour from downtown Vancouver, you will find a private winter wonderland in the mountains! With this small group guided tour, you can leave the rainy winter behind and explore the snowy mountains on Vancouver’s North Shore. Even beginners will quickly get the hang of snowshoeing, walking easily through the snow to enjoy the quiet of the winter landscape.
- Get picked up from any downtown hotel or transit stop
- All equipment and return transportation is included
- Make sure you dress in warm layers for the Canadian winter
- Enjoy a warm drink and small snack during playtime in the snow
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hot drink of tea, cocoa or coffee
Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Vancouver hotels only)
Departure & Return
Location Name: Centrally located Vancouver hotels Location Address: Downtown Vancouver, please call to confirm tour pick up.
Departure PointCentrally located Vancouver hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately for winter conditions.
- Dress Winter clothing, warm coat or jacket, hat and gloves, dress in layers, hiking boots/leather boots or sneakers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Snowshoe Through Vancouver's Winter Wonderland
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesVancouverWinter Sports - British ColumbiaWinter Sports - Vancouver IslandWinter Sports - SeattleCategory
HR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsProspect Point Tours & TicketsPort of Vancouver Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsEnglish Bay Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsBowen Island Tours & TicketsMuseum of Vancouver Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsLions Gate Bridge Tours & TicketsCypress Mountain Tours & TicketsVancouver Lookout Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Gondola Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & Tickets