4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3-nights hotel accommodation with pools & hot tubs including one night in downtown Banff. Wine tasting 3 breakfasts - Luxury coach transportation Videos, games, music and prizes Traditional Canadian campfire where you will roast marshmallows and learn how to make "s'mores" Guided hike led by a First Nations Cultural Host Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever! All taxes and park fees
All taxes and park fees
Storytelling from a First Nations Cultural Host
Admission to BC Wildlife Park
Friendly Experienced Tour Guide to make sure you have the best trip ever!
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Please arrive by 7:45am for your 8am departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum number of 12 guests to run.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rockies NYE Classic Tour from Vancouver (4 Days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rockies NYE Classic Tour from Vancouver (4 Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rockies NYE Classic Tour from Vancouver (4 Days)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Rockies NYE Classic Tour from Vancouver (4 Days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursNew Years Multi-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaNew Years - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandNew Years - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleNew Years - SeattleCategory
Stanley Park Nature HouseHarrison River Vancouver AquariumCleveland DamMuseum of VancouverBloedel ConservatoryFlyOver Canada Cypress MountainRocky Mountaineer TrainDowntown VancouverBill Reid GalleryIndian Arm Vancouver Olympic CauldronHorseshoe BayVancouver Maritime MuseumKitsilano BeachFalse Creek Queen Elizabeth ParkMuseum of Anthropology at UBCVancouver Chinatown