- Ride in comfort and enjoy round trip transportation from most area hotels
- Just pay once. All park entrance fees and taxes are included
- Make sure to bring your walking shoes and a rain jacket
- This tour is best for those unafraid of heights and able to walk easily
Departure & Return
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Welcome Kiosk. Please arrive 30 minutes before posted tour departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For 2021 - Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will ONLY pick up from 999 Canada Place Way (Welcome Kiosk) and the Sandman Hotel on Georgia. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 5 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The pick up was a half hour late, the tour guide didnt know basic info about the bridges, the driving was not good, tour guide said the brakes were "touchy" and her ran up the curb." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews