6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Guided small-group hiking tour
Transportation and ferry ride
DSLR camera can be borrowed
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Vancouver, BC V7Y 0A1, Canada
In front of Hudson's Bay Entrance on W. Georgia Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bowen Island Trip, Hiking & Photography?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bowen Island Trip, Hiking & Photography?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bowen Island Trip, Hiking & Photography?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bowen Island Trip, Hiking & Photography?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The weather did help, lots of sunshine, beautiful scenery and a great coach." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bowen Island Trip, Hiking & Photography
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursArt Classes Walking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouverHiking - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaPhotography Tours - British ColumbiaArt Classes - British ColumbiaHiking - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandPhotography Tours - Vancouver IslandArt Classes - Vancouver IslandHiking - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattlePhotography Tours - SeattleArt Classes - SeattleCategory
Cleveland Dam Tours & TicketsGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & TicketsBowen Island Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsPort of Vancouver Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsScience World at TELUS World of Science Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsVancouver Chinatown Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsCanada Place Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsVancouver Lookout Tours & TicketsProspect Point Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsKitsilano Beach Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & Tickets