4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a morning in Vancouver’s Chinatown with an off-duty chef on this food and cultural walking tour. With the help of your expert, taste delicious barbecued crispy duck and other savory delights, as you learn about Chinatown’s historical landmarks and local cuisine. Drink tea, enter cookware and herbal medicine shops, and visit the tranquil Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden. A dim sum lunch is included in this small-group tour limited to 10 people.
- Relax in the urban oasis of the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Taste sweet and savory foods, and enjoy a dim sum lunch
- Learn about Chinatown’s history and culture
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more memorable experience
Saved to wishlist!
Walking tour that includes food samplings, tea, and dim sum lunch
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
578 Carrall St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5K2, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Tour requires a minimum of 2 persons. If less than the minimum, the Tour will be cancelled
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate if there are any food allergies / considerations
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Robert Sung Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are interested in learning more about Chinese culture and the history of Chinatown in Vancouver, take this tour." See review
- "A great walking tour for those who want to learn more about Chinatown, Chinese culture and, of course, food!" See review
- "This tour was so much fun, and I recommend it to visitors and locals alike!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
A Wok Around Chinatown: Culinary and Cultural Walking Tour Led by a Chef
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaWalking Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandWalking Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Kitsilano Beach Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsDowntown Vancouver Tours & TicketsMuseum of Vancouver Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsBowen Island Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsVancouver Lookout Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsVancouver Chinatown Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsBC Place Stadium Tours & TicketsRocky Mountaineer Train Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsLibrary Square Tours & Tickets