Departure & Return
If guests aren't staying overnight at a local hotel or private residence tour pick-up can take place directly in front of the UPS store on North Main Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Should be physically able to walk 4-5 blocks on relatively flat terrain.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jennifer Rogers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Wild Horse Photo Safari from Tooele.