- Full-day Uluru and Kata Tjuta tour from Ayers Rock, including BBQ dinner
- Marvel at Kata Tjuta as you hike through the Walpa Gorge
- Discover Australia’s Aboriginal heritage at the Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Explore the Mala Walk and Mutitjulu Waterhole at the base of Uluru
- Tuck into a delicious BBQ dinner as you watch the sunset over Uluru
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, dinner, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Enjoy the scenery on the way, then jump out to enjoy the first walk of the day, affording spectacular views of Kata-Tjuta (the Olgas) and the Walpa Gorge. Continue to the Aboriginal Cultural Centre to learn more about the local Pitjantjatjara people and the region’s rich Aboriginal heritage.
Next, head to the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock), where you’ll enjoy two walks – the Mala Walk, which follow the north-west side of Uluru and passes some impressive Anangu rock art, and a guided hike to the ancient Mutitjulu Waterhole.
Finally, watch the sunset over the sacred peak of Uluru as you sip a glass of Champagne and feast on a traditional Aussie-style BBQ dinner.
Your tour ends around 7pm, back at the Ayers Rock Resort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Emu Run Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 31 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 4–30 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.