5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Short on time? Marvel over the star attractions of Australia’s Red Centre on a half-day tour from Ayers Rock. Witness the dazzling sunrise over sacred Uluru from the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing platform and learn about the rock’s spiritual importance to the Anangu indigenous people. Then, embark on a guided hike through the red desert of the Walpa Gorge and get up close to the magnificent domed rocks of Kata Tjuta (The Olgas).
- Tour of Uluru and Kata Tjuta from Ayers Rock Resort
- Watch the sunrise over UNESCO-listed Uluru
- Hike through the Walpa Gorge from Kata Tjuta
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
Experienced local driver/guide
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Travel in a super comfortable coach with: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AUD $25 per adult and AUD $12.50 per child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early morning. Please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please ensure appropriate footwear is warn
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru Sunrise (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Half Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru Sunrise (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Half Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru Sunrise (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Half Day Trip
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryAudio Guides - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaAudio Guides - South AustraliaHistorical Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaAudio Guides - Western AustraliaHistorical Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory