- Sunrise guided walking tour at Uluru
- Watch the sunrise over Uluru from the Talinguru Nyakunytjaku viewing area
- Enjoy dazzling views as you hike the 7-mile (11km) Uluru base walk
- Marvel over the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Ideal introduction to Uluru for first-time visitors!
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good level of fitness is required for this tour.
- We'll supply drinking water, all you need to do is bring your water bottles
- Minimum 1.5 litres of water required to participate in the walk
- Comfortable walking shoes are a must! Open shoes not recommended
- Tour commences 1 hour prior to sunrise, as such tour start start time with vary depending on time of year
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- National Park Pass is free of charge to December 31 2020 and $25 per person thereafter
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Sturdy trainers or walking boots are definitely required to keep out sand and grit, and not just "comfortable footware"." See review