Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Self-drive option to tour starting point gives flexibility and freedom
- Cover the entire base of Uluru in an efficient manner
Departure & Return
We'll meet you at the Kuniya Carpark (aka Mutitjulu Waterhole carpark at Uluru). It's a 30minute drive from Ayers Rock Resort accommodation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway riding is an adventure activity, not a mobility activity
- Have the balance, vision and fitness necessary to ride a bike
- Are able to stand unaided for up to 3 hours
- Are between 45-117kg.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uluru Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Uluru By Segway - Self Drive your Car to Uluru.