- See the changing colors of the desert as the sun sets over Uluru
- Dinner and star tour near Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Traditional Australian barbecue including complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks
- Exclusive location close to Uluru in the Kata Tjuta National Park
- Stargazing in the Ayers Rock desert is one of the best places on earth to view the southern night sky
- An informative star talk led by a knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Keep your camera on hand to capture the postcard-perfect colors of Uluru as the sun gradually sinks below the desert plain and reflects its light onto the world-famous monolith, one of Australia’s most renowned icons.
You're transferred to the dinner site and treated to more views of Uluru across the central desert, an experience not to be missed! Dig into a typical Aussie barbecue featuring a mouthwatering menu that includes sizzling gourmet sausages, a sumptuous selection of meats, seasonal salads and fresh bread rolls accompanied by a selection of wine, beer and soft drinks.
After dinner, relax with a cup of tea or coffee as the inky night sky reveals myriad twinkling stars. Your local guide and star expert points out planets and constellations, including the Southern Cross, before you’re returned to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dietary requirements must be advised at least 24 hours prior to travel to ensure you're catered for
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands