5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore one of Australia’s most distinctive natural features—Uluru—on this fun Segway and sunset tour. Your guide will take you to some hidden Aboriginal rock art sites, and tell you about the local history and culture. Travel around the base of the enormous monolith on a Segway. These fun vehicles are also environmentally friendly and make little noise, so they’re the ideal way to explore a sacred natural wonder. Cap the evening with a sunset picnic.
- Hotel transfers are included
- Receive all safety equipment so you can use the Segway confidently
- Snacks and soft drinks will be provided
- Receive personalized attention on a small group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet and safety equipment
Sunset picnic of nibbles and a glass of sparkling wine or softdrinks
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park Entry fee NOT included
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is an adventure activity and as such participants must;
- weigh between 45-117kg (99-257 pounds)
- be fit enough to ride a bicycle
- be free from serious vision/balance impairments, illness or injury that may impact your ability to Segway.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people with a history of serious spinal injury.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 12 & children need to be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uluru Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Segway Experience in Uluru from Yulara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Segway Experience in Uluru from Yulara?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Segway Experience in Uluru from Yulara?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Segway Experience in Uluru from Yulara
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesNature and WildlifeSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUluruAudio Guides - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritorySegway Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryAudio Guides - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaSegway Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaAudio Guides - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaSegway Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory