- Small group 4WD outback adventure to Mt Conner - maximum 11 participants
- Travel in air-conditioned sturdy 4WD Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Look for iconic Australian animals such as red kangaroos, wallabies, reptiles and birds
- Hear engaging commentary on the history and settlement of the region
- Watch the colors change on Mt Conner at sunset
- Sparkling wine and light refreshments
- Three-course outback dinner at Curtin Springs Station
- Pick up and drop off at Ayers Rock Resort
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
If you are staying at Curtin Springs Station, please contact SEIT Outback Australia Directly.
Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
What To Expect
Once at Curtin Springs station, your off-road adventure begins! Drive past an inland salt lake and hear from your knowledgeable guide about European settlements and the history of this area. Drive around the back of Mt Conner and see how the landscape changes. After approx. 1.5 hours, you’ll arrive at the best spot to watch the sun set. Sip a glass of sparkling wine and keep your camera handy for that classic sunset picture. The desert and the enormous horse-shoe shaped mesa of Mt Conner glows with dramatic red, orange and violet shades of colour as the sun sets.
As night descends and the stars come out, head back to nearby Curtin Springs station for a delicious, authentic three course outback dinner. After dessert, your guide will return you to your Ayers Rock Resort hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Mount Conner 4WD Small Group Tour from Ayers Rock including Dinner.