Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Savor views of Australia’s mesmerizing Red Centre from an unbeatable vantage point—on a helicopter tour! Take off for a thrilling 36-minute flight and soar over the UNESCO-listed monolith of Uluru, as your pilot fills you in on the landmark’s fascinating history and Aboriginal significance. Then, see the majestic peaks of Kata Tjuta or ‘The Olgas’ as you glide over the dramatic desert landscapes.
- 36-minute helicopter tour from Ayers Rock
- Swoop over the rocks of Kata Tjuta and sacred Uluru
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the helicopter’s special ‘bubble’ windows
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything
- Enjoy a fun and safe flight with a professional pilot
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Approx 36 minute helicopter flight
Departure & Return
Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Professional Helicopter Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10753P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru & Kata Tjuta Grand View Helicopter Flight
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluruHelicopter Tours - Northern TerritoryHelicopter Tours - South AustraliaHelicopter Tours - Western AustraliaCategory