Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 36-minute helicopter tour from Ayers Rock
- Swoop over the rocks of Kata Tjuta and sacred Uluru
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the helicopter’s special ‘bubble’ windows
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything
- Enjoy a fun and safe flight with a professional pilot
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply, single passengers can be joined with other bookings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Professional Helicopter Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms