5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Active travelers will enjoy this five-hour Valley of the Winds circuit hike at Kata Tjuta. Get up close to the incredible red rock formations while learning about the natural and cultural history of the area from your guide. Receive personalized attention from your guide on a small-group tour. This is a great way to get active while seeing the sights of Australia’s red center.
- Morning tea and light refreshments are included
- Hotel transfers will be arranged
- Audio guides in various languages can be provided
- National park entry fees cost extra
Saved to wishlist!
Language audio - Please advise if you require an audio guide and in which language
Transfers to and from your hotel
Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.
If you are staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with hip, leg or foot problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY SEIT Outback Australia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Circuit Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Circuit Hike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Circuit Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Circuit Hike
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryAudio Guides - Northern TerritoryHiking - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryWalking Tours - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaAudio Guides - South AustraliaHiking - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaWalking Tours - South AustraliaHistorical Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaAudio Guides - Western AustraliaHiking - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaWalking Tours - Western AustraliaHistorical Tours - Western AustraliaHalf-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory