2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Wind down the day by watching the sunset over Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Your guide takes you into Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park to enjoy the colorful sunrise while sipping a glass of wine and snacking on gourmet appetizers. Hear about the history and sacred significance of Kata Tjuta, and learn some of the legends of the local Anangu people. This 2.5-hour tour provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience of Australia’s Red Centre.
- 2.5-hour tour for sunset at Kata Tjuta
- Go into Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park to a lookout point with spectacular views
- Watch the sunset splash color over Kata Tjuta
- Snack on appetizers and a glass of wine during your sunset experience
- Learn about Aboriginal history and legends
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of wine and gourmet canapes at sunset
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. Please refer to your voucher for your hotel pick-up time or call the operator. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the dropdown list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
Departs - Daily 90 minutes prior to sunset from Ayers Rock Resort
Returns - 60 minutes approximately after sunset
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee of $25 AUD per adult and $12.50 AUD per child will be payable upon your tour check in. This entry fee lasts for 3 consecutive days, so you can reuse as often as you wish. The ticket can also be pre-purchased upon your arrival into Yulara
- Operates in all weather conditions, and the Australian desert can be quite cool in the early evening. Please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated.
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring: Water bottle and camera.
- It can get cold quickly after sunset in winter so we recommend packing a jacket. In summer you may like to wear a fly net as you won’t be the only ones vying for those magnificent views
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kata Tjuta Sunset Half Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kata Tjuta Sunset Half Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kata Tjuta Sunset Half Day Trip
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTours & SightseeingUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaCategory