- Enchanting 55-minute ride over the Red Center by helicopter
- Spectacular views of Lake Amadeus, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- In flight music and informative commentary in English, French, Italian, German and Japanese on a compact disk audio system
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Hotel pickup from Ayers Rock Resorts
Departure & Return
We'll meet you at the General Aviation Lounge at the far end of the terminal building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate. Bookings for single passengers are accepted, however if minimum numbers are not met, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bookings of more than 4 passengers will be split across different helicopters.
- Please request your preferred departure time when booking. The closest available time will be allocated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Maximum weight to travel is 299 Lbs (136 kgs)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter Scenic: Lizard Safari.