- Take to the sky in comfort with an air-conditioned helicopter tour
- Learn about the history of Uluru and Kata Tjuta with a local guide
- Take photos with aerial views of some of Australia’s most beautiful sights
- A convenient option: get picked up and dropped off outside your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guest with their own means of transport may also be picked up directly from the Ayers Rock Airport if they wish to drive
themselves to the airfield where the flights will take off from.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate. Bookings for single passengers are accepted, however if minimum numbers are not met, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bookings of more than 4 passengers will be split across different helicopters.
- Please request your preferred departure time when booking. The closest available time will be allocated.
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Maximum weight to travel is 299 Lbs (136 kgs)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter Scenic: Extended Uluru & Kata Tjuta.