1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Australia’s Uluru and Kata Tjuta rock formations are stunning enough when viewed from the ground, but viewing them from above adds another dimension. On this tour, travelers fly over the iconic landmarks by helicopter and get an exclusive glimpse at locations difficult to access by land. This tour is ideal for those who want to see some of the Northern Territory’s most amazing sights without the hassle of driving and trekking.
- Take to the sky in comfort with an air-conditioned helicopter tour
- Learn about the history of Uluru and Kata Tjuta with a local guide
- Take photos with aerial views of some of Australia’s most beautiful sights
- A convenient option: get picked up and dropped off outside your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned hotel transfers
Informative commentary throughout the flight
The incredible view!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Guest with their own means of transport may also be picked up directly from the Ayers Rock Airport if they wish to drive themselves to the airfield where the flights will take off from.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of two passengers are required for this tour to operate. Bookings for single passengers are accepted, however if minimum numbers are not met, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Bookings of more than 4 passengers will be split across different helicopters.
- Please request your preferred departure time when booking. The closest available time will be allocated.
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Maximum weight to travel is 299 Lbs (136 kgs)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ayers Rock Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Helicopter Scenic: Extended Uluru & Kata Tjuta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Helicopter Scenic: Extended Uluru & Kata Tjuta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helicopter Scenic: Extended Uluru & Kata Tjuta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Helicopter Scenic: Extended Uluru & Kata Tjuta
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHelicopter ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUluru4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryHelicopter Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaHelicopter Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaHelicopter Tours - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaCategory