2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the mythical wonder of the Outback on this 2-day tour of Ayers Rock highlights. Witness a colorful sunset and sunrise over the sacred monolith of Uluru (Ayers Rock), and explore Aboriginal legends and ancient cave art on a guided walk to the Mutitjulu waterhole. See the legendary rock domes of Kata Tjuta from many angles, including a walk through the Walpa Gorge. Stay overnight at your choice of Ayers Rock accommodation and enjoy round-trip airport transfers.
- Explore the outback on this awe-inspiring 2-day tour of Uluru and Kata Tjuta from Ayers Rock
- Witness the changing colors of Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset
- See the mystical Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- See cave paintings and listen to dreamtime stories
- Learn about the geology and flora of the region
- Tour the base of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Overnight accommodation in Ayers Rock at your choice of Budget, Standard or Superior.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Saved to wishlist!
2-day touring by luxury air-conditioned coach
One night of accommodation at your choice of Ayers Rock hotel
Guided Uluru tour
Guided Kata Tjuta and Walpa Gorge tour
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be met on arrival at Ayers Rock Airport on Day 1 and transferred to your accommodation (flights must arrive prior to 1.30pm).
Day 2: You will be picked up from your accommodation.
Return point: Tour ends in Ayers Rock on Day 2 at approximately 11am
Flights to depart after 12.45pm (Oct-Mar) and 1.15pm (Apr-Sep).
- Connellan Airport, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Disabled rooms are available on request. Please advise at time of booking if required
- Your flight details MUST be provided at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Uluru Sunset and Kata Tjuta Tour from Ayers Rock?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Uluru Sunset and Kata Tjuta Tour from Ayers Rock?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Uluru Sunset and Kata Tjuta Tour from Ayers Rock
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluru4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryOvernight Tours - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaOvernight Tours - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South Australia4WD Tours - Western AustraliaSporting Events - Western AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaOvernight Tours - Western AustraliaMulti-day Tours - Western AustraliaExtreme - Western AustraliaCategory