2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’d prefer to spend more time out in nature and less time on a tour bus, this small-group camping adventure is for you. After enjoying the beautiful sunset and desert dinner on day one, you’ll camp out under the stars in swags in the shadow of Uluru. You’ll be up early the next morning to experience the sunrise, then travel to Kata Tjuta to hike among the incredible landscape.
- An unforgettable two-day trip for nature lovers
- One dinner and one breakfast will be provided
- The use of swags and sleeping bags are included
- The cost includes national park entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
All National Park fees
Professional accredited guide
Swags and sleeping bags
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Rockstar bus will pick you up in front of the main entrance to Ayers Rock Airport
- Connellan Airport, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstars NT
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Uluru Camping Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Uluru Camping Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Uluru Camping Adventure
4 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUluruBus Tours - Northern TerritoryHiking - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryOvernight Tours - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - South AustraliaHiking - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaOvernight Tours - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - Western AustraliaHiking - Western AustraliaNature and Wildlife - Western AustraliaOvernight Tours - Western AustraliaMulti-day Tours - Western AustraliaCategory