3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Air Condition return Hotel transfer, professional trained guides, all safety equipment, water proof bag, tea/coffee morning, Welcome drink at finish, buffet lunch, 1 bottle free cold drink during lunch, cold or hot shower, towel, shampoo, body soap, and insurance cover.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel Transfer from are Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua and other will be charge IDR 450.000/Car
Departure & Return
Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.43-42, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 07 years Maximum 64 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ubud Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during White Water Rafting Ubud Activities?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during White Water Rafting Ubud Activities?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during White Water Rafting Ubud Activities?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during White Water Rafting Ubud Activities?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUbudExtreme - BaliRafting - BaliWhite Water Rafting - BaliExtreme - SeminyakRafting - SeminyakWhite Water Rafting - SeminyakExtreme - KutaRafting - KutaWhite Water Rafting - KutaCategory
Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Bali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumMas Village (Desa Mas)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Neka Art Museum