2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Benefit from traveling with a private guide to visit John Hardy Ubud Workshop and Showroom, and the Puri Saren Palace (Ubud Palace). Watch artists as they craft a range of jewelry at the John Hardy workshop, and take time to check out the sprawling site’s architecture and garden design. Afterward, take in the traditional Balinese architecture of Puri Saren Palace, a royal palace that also features cultural events and performances.
- John Hardy Ubud Workshop and Puri Saren Palace tour
- See two distinctive attractions in Ubud
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Land transportation by air-conditioned non smoking vehicle
English speaking guide
Tips to the guide and driver (Optional)
Other personal expense
Departure & Return
Jl. Raya Mambal Br. Baturning No.1, Mambal, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Hotels pick up from outside of city center is upon availability and may require supplements fee
- Full cancellation applies in the events of No Show
- Mon-Fri :0800 – 1700hrs à Sat/Sun/Public Holidays:0800-1700hrs; Telp.0361 708765
- Out of office number (Emergency call) : Telp. +62 81 238 14202
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- One day tour only
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John Hardy Gallery Visit and Ubud Palace?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during John Hardy Gallery Visit and Ubud Palace?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John Hardy Gallery Visit and Ubud Palace?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliArchitecture Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakOvernight Tours - SeminyakMulti-day Tours - SeminyakArchitecture Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaOvernight Tours - KutaMulti-day Tours - KutaArchitecture Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Bali ZooTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Neka Art MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)