6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a leisurely trek through the beautiful rice fields of Ubud on this 6-hour private tour. Your guide accompanies you on the Campuhan Ridge walk, which boasts gorgeous hillside views of the region. Then see the renowned Tegalalang rice terraces and enjoy a coffee break on the outskirts of Ubud. Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included.
- Rice field trek from Ubud with a private guide
- Stroll the scenic Campuhan Ridge walk
- Escape the bustling city for the Tegalalang rice terraces
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Cold towels/tissues and bottled water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Languages other than English, French, Spain will subject to availability and additional charge
Other services not listed in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- No refund will be made if guests are not taking certain service(s) included in the package
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Smailing Tour and Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The terraces might be too challenging for the elderly and very young children but its well worth the viist." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Ricefield Trekking Tour (with Coffee Break)
6 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudHiking - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliHiking - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakCoffee & Tea Tours - SeminyakHalf-day Tours - SeminyakHiking - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory
Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Campuhan Ridge WalkBali Zoo