10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All entrance fees
Lunch (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali ATV Ride Quad Adventure Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour : The Best Bali Tour of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour : The Best Bali Tour of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour : The Best Bali Tour of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour : The Best Bali Tour of Bedugul and Tanah Lot Temple?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 243439P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsNeka Art MuseumDon Antonio Blanco MuseumBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Casa Luna Cooking School