6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance ticket to Mount Batur
Entrance ticket to Kintamani Area
Entrance ticket to Coffee plantation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your lobby hotel, Villa or an Airbnb in Bali. Details of Pick Up Time:
01:30 am, (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak, Airport)
02:00 am, (Sanur)
02:15 am, (Ubud)
- Sanur Harbour, Padang Bai Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Volcano Hiking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Batur Sunset Trekking - All inclusive & Private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Batur Sunset Trekking - All inclusive & Private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Batur Sunset Trekking - All inclusive & Private tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Batur Sunset Trekking - All inclusive & Private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingClimbingWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaHiking - KutaClimbing - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCategory
Mas Village (Desa Mas)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Zoo