10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
In Bali, there are few better sunrise-viewing points than the summit of Mt. Batur, an active volcano and one of the highest mountains on the island. Catch sunrise at the summit with the help and support of a private guide on a trekking tour that's designed for travelers of a moderate fitness level. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don't have to worry about finding a meeting point in the early hours of the morning, while included snacks, breakfast, and entrance fees make for a seamless experience.
- See sunrise from one of the best places in Bali on a private trekking tour of Mt. Batur
- An ideal choice for first-time trekkers with little hiking experience
- Only a moderate level of fitness is required for this hike, making it accessible for all
- Lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
One bottle mineral water each person during your hike.
Light breakfast on the top of volcano such as:
a. Banana sandwich boled in hot steam.
b. Hard boiled Egg in the hot steam
c. Selected hot drink.
d. Seasonal fruits
e. Some biscuits & Chocolate.
Trekking equipment such as:
b. Rain coat
c. Trekking poles
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:
1. Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
2. Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
3. Sanur 02.00 am
4. Ubud 02.30 am
Bellow the tour itinerary:
1. 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
2. 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
3. 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
4. 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
5. 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
6. 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park and then visit coffee plantation.
7. 10.00 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
8. 10.30 am – 12.00 pm – Estimate reaching your accommodation (hotel).
We will pick up door to door in your hotel area of Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Kuta, Legia, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Candi Dasa. (For Lovina, Amed will add extra 10$ each cash)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SHOULD YOU BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket, Long pants and Camera, Sunblock and extra T-shirt, Hat if available
- PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am, Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am, Sanur 02.00 am, Ubud 02.30 am.
- ACTIVITIES DETAIL:
- Distance: 9 km in total, Duration: 6 hours in total, Temperature: 14 to 18 Degrees
- Not recommended for travelers on menstruation period
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Private Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 102056P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Neka Art MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali ZooTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets