10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Don’t risk driving through the night to climb Mt. Batur: Relax with your own private guide and vehicle on this door-to-door sunrise adventure, which offers sweeping views across Bali. Enjoy coffee, tea, and eggs cooked in volcanic steam once you reach the viewpoint, then opt to explore three other craters or descend directly. Finally, refresh over a buffet breakfast at a restaurant with views over Lake Batur and the volcano.
- Climb Mt. Batur volcano for sunrise with a private guide
- Unwind over a buffet breakfast in a restaurant with volcano views
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Opt to visit a coffee plantation or volcanic hot springs along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Private air conditioned car
Good speaking English driver
Private trekking guide (Good English)
Bottled of water during the trip
Eggs for steam at the top of volcano
Hot tea or coffee on the top of volcano
Free use Flash light
Simple ponchos (just in case)
Breakfast after the hike
Coffee and/or Tea
Jacket (On request)
Walking Poles (On request)
Running / hiking shoes
Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 4-years and under are free with accompanied of an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking (Private Tour and Buffet Breakfast at Restaurant)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking (Private Tour and Buffet Breakfast at Restaurant)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking (Private Tour and Buffet Breakfast at Restaurant)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking (Private Tour and Buffet Breakfast at Restaurant)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbud4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliHiking - BaliExtreme - BaliFull-day Tours - Bali4WD Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakHiking - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakFull-day Tours - Seminyak4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaHiking - KutaExtreme - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolBali ZooMas Village (Desa Mas)