8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Bottle of Water
All Fees and Taxes
Professional Snorkeling Instructor
Traditional boat transfer to 2 spots of snorkeling
All Snorkeling Equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depart : (Ubud ), (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu , Denpasar) , (Nusa Dua,Uluwatu, Jimbaran )
- Port of Benoa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Local Host
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliFood Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliExtreme - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - Seminyak4WD Tours - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakSporting Events - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakExtreme - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaFood Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaExtreme - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumBali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)