11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Skip the self-drive hassles and check off the Ubud highlights with a private guide on this door-to-door tour. See natural wonders: Tegenungan Waterfall, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, and Mt. Batur volcano. Immerse in Balinese Hindu culture at Tirta Empul Temple and Ubud Palace. Stock up on souvenirs at an authentic coffee plantation and Ubud Market. Your day includes a buffet lunch overlooking Lake Batur and a local coffee tasting.
- Soak up Ubud’s natural and cultural highlights in just a day
- Feast on an Indonesian buffet lunch with views of Mt. Batur volcano
- Enjoy a more intimate experience: you, your group, and your driver/guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket
Tax and Services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- DRY-ICE BALI, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Sky Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day-Tour: Ubud Village, Waterfall and Kintamani Volcano Tour
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaAttractions & Museums - KutaCategory
Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Museum Gedung Arca (Archaeological Museum)