5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Rather than just eating Balinse food, opt for a more intimate glimpse into Balinese cuisine during a cooking class in a local home. Ideal for food lovers and families, this hands-on cultural experience gives you access to ingredients and equipment that you may not have at home, and comes with the chance to witness a daily Hindu offering.
- Explore a local market to select your ingredients
- Choose between a lunch or dinner class
- Learn more about Balinese cuisine than you would at a restaurant
- A family-friendly activity that’s designed with food lovers in mind
Saved to wishlist!
CLEAR MUSHROOM AND VEGETABLES,HEALTY SOUP
The secret to Balinese cuisine is in the authentic basic yellow sauce
Sate Lilit Bali (Minced Meat Satay)- Ground meat is wrapped around lemongrass skewers,or bamboo sick grilled to perfection
vegetables served with peanut sauce
vegetables served with fresh grented coconut and besic yellow sauce
fermented soy bean served with sweat soy sauce
chicken wrap in banana leave steam and grill
kolak ubi/ pisang
banana or sweat potato caramel
Departure & Return
Departure PointJambangan Bali Cooking Class, Jl, Kelabang Moding No.713, Tegallalang, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jambangan Bali Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jambangan Bali Cooking Class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jambangan Bali Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Jambangan Bali Cooking Class?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jambangan Bali Cooking Class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 122095P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUbudCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - SeminyakCooking Classes - KutaCategory
Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCasa Luna Cooking SchoolBali ZooNeka Art MuseumTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)