4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
With seven different cascades tumbling from heights of up to 260 feet (80 meters), Sekumpul Waterfall is one of Bali’s signature falls. But it’s more than a 2-hour drive from most popular Bali locations and the route isn’t easy to find. Experience it without the stress on this private hiking adventure, complete with transfers, trekking guides, hiking poles, bottled water, and a typical Balinese lunch at a local home.
- Private guided hike to the seven different falls at Sekumpul Waterfall
- Feast on a local lunch, fresh coconut water, seasonal fruits, and more
- Local guide leads the way and points out best photo angles
- Private driver picks up and drops off around Bali—surcharge may apply
Saved to wishlist!
Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides and water mineral.
Local food for lunch, water, young coconut, seasonal fruits.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:
• Seminyak / Kuta 06.15 am
• Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 06.00 am
• Sanur 06.15 am
• Ubud 07.00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 06.15 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 06.00 am
- Sanur 06.15 am
- Ubud 07.00 am
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Private Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking Private Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesUbudHiking - BaliHiking - SeminyakHiking - KutaCategory
Bali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsDon Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Neka Art MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)