1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Scale Mt. Batur at a pace that’s tailored to your group on this private door-to-door tour, which includes time to soothe sore muscles in the hot springs on Lake Batur. Leave early to ensure you reach the crater rim for sunrise, where you can feast on a well-deserved breakfast. Then head down, enjoy the springs (with snacks), and stop at a coffee plantation en route to your hotel.
- Climb the active volcano Mt. Batur for sunrise then soak in the hot springs
- Savor breakfast by the crater plus a snack and welcome drink at the springs
- Relax with gear including trekking poles, flashlights, and rain coats
- Take it easy with door-to-door 2-way private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits)
Mineral water during your hike.
Trekking equipment such as:
b. Rain coat
c. Trekking poles
Natural Hot Spring bath and include:
a. Welcome drink (fresh juice or mineral water)
b. Locker for your goods
c. Snack while soaking hot spring
d. Changing rooms
Coffee and/or Tea
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
Hiking shoes and Jacket
Long pants and Camera
Change suits for hot spring
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP TIME:
• Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
• Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
• Sanur 02.00 am
• Ubud 02.30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights Mt. Batur and Natural Hot Spring Private Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights Mt. Batur and Natural Hot Spring Private Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 102056P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesUbudHiking - BaliClimbing - BaliHiking - SeminyakClimbing - SeminyakHiking - KutaClimbing - KutaCategory
Neka Art MuseumTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali ZooCasa Luna Cooking SchoolTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Setia Darma House of Mask and Puppets