6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you want to see Bali’s lush countryside but don’t want to be crammed in a tour bus for hours, try this cycling tour through the island’s jungles and rice plantations. Starting early near Kintamani, under the shadow of Mount Batur, cycle back to Ubud down roads and country tracks. Stop along the way at a traditional Balinese house compound to learn about country life in the region.
- Avoid the hassle of hiring all your gear: bicycles, helmets, gloves and other safety equipment are provided
- Learn more about the jungles and plantations from your cycling guide
- After your ride, refuel with an traditional Balinese meal at a nearby restaurant
- Enjoy a cool breeze on your bike and avoid cramped, hot tour buses
Saved to wishlist!
Local cycling guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Safety tools like helmet and gloves
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time:
Sanur and Denpasar: 08.00-08.15
Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu: 08.00-08.15
Nusadua, Jimbaran: 08.00-08.15
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Ubud Rice Field and Village Cycling Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliMountain Bike Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakMountain Bike Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaMountain Bike Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Neka Art MuseumCeluk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Tirta Empul Temple (Pura Tirta Empul)Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsMas Village (Desa Mas)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking School